Friday, 28 December 2012
Some of the students want to do better than the others and become high achievers in their chosen career and subsequently their life. Every student wants the best & if they dream big, they look at higher education to enhance their skills & qualifications and what better than a quality education abroad!
Students can go abroad for studying courses in hotel management or Culinary Arts after completing Class 12 or after a Bachelor degree to do a Masters, MBA or specializations in Culinary Arts or Bakery & Pastry Arts.
By studying abroad you have the following positive and favorable points:
* You get a globally recognized world class qualification.
* You get better jobs with your overseas qualifications – employers respect your institution and its graduates.
* You advance your skill base & knowledge with current trends & management skills, resulting in fast tracking your career.
* You can work globally with an international education from developed countries.
* You are more confident, self assured, disciplined and hard working after studying and living abroad independently.
* You can work part time while you are studying aboard, which gives you international work experience, better communication skills and also help pay for a part of your education.
* Your part time work experience looks good on your resume and employers love that – a big plus.
* Some countries allow international students to stay back and work from anything between 1 year to 3 years on completion of their studies. Some countries allow you to extend your work permit and even apply for Permanent residency later. A big plus.
* Even if you decide to leave your host country after 2-3 years of work experience you are a global hospitality specialist and can work successfully in many developed countries & cruise ships at management or chef level. Your salaries will be higher and reflect your added international qualification.
I can think of only one unfavorable, negative point:
Overseas education is quite expensive.
But hey! On the flip side, your investment pays off and you can recover your expense in 2 years time. And then the world is your market.
Graduating Hotel Management students are at cross roads when they come to their final year. Decision time – what should I be doing after ...
Some of the students want to do better than the others and become high achievers in their chosen career and subsequently their life. Ev...
After completing a degree in hotel management in India, a student has a wide variety of opportunities to pursue a post graduate degree ...
Culinary work takes a great deal of dedication, motivation, and passion. It also calls for a comfort with teamwork and openness to trainin...